WASHINGTON IS REOPENING!
We are so thrilled to be fully vaccinated, hugging our friends, and working big events again! After 15 months, Washington is reopening! We are so excited to continue supporting couples so they can have the breathtaking wedding of their dreams, and give their guests an experience they won't forget. And we know you're excited too - we have been getting record numbers of inquiries lately! (Psst...you can click the "Inquire" button above to ask us about your date.)
Photo: Ariena Photography
This pandemic has taught us so much about how wonderful small weddings and elopements can be. If you are still planning your small wedding or elopement, you can continue to find our Ultimate Guide to COVID Weddings in Seattle by clicking the button below. It has tons of great information for smaller weddings that will help you plan an amazing event. We will continue to support small weddings and elopements as we continue on throughout this year. We know lots of you have family abroad that are still waiting on borders opening and vaccines reaching arms!
However, for most of us in Seattle, we'll be back to bigger and better event work! Here are the new "rules" for our new reality:
- Businesses are ALWAYS able to set their own rules. Please keep this in mind as we navigate this transition period! Your venue may still have restrictions on capacity, requirements for sanitation and masking, etc. Whatever they say, goes.
- At a state and local level, there are no longer limits on capacity or requirements for social distancing!
- If you are vaccinated, you are safe to go back to the before times. Really.
- If you are unvaccinated and planning to stay that way, you are not safe anywhere in the world, and we will not work with you. See bullet #1. (Relevant tangent: Carolyn Kulb, owner of Folk Art Flowers, has a Master's in Public Health and used to work in vaccine research.)
- If things change, we will continue to keep you posted. We support our clients with great communication and professional expertise so that they can simply show up and enjoy all the pretty things!
If you have questions about any of this, please get in touch! You can also inquire about your date using the form below. Happy reopening!