Last year I launched Wedding Flowers 101, a series of weekly info, tools, and tips for couples, including many of my couples' most frequently asked questions. Now that we are firmly in 2020, I wanted to share this resource with everyone! Today, I want to start by talking about why wedding flowers matter. And here's a hint: it's not because you "have to have them!"
Aren't these roses stunning? Photo courtesy and (c) Suzanne Rothmeyer Photo.
- Tradition: Flowers help make your wedding more special by linking the present to the past.
- Beauty: Flowers effortlessly transform any space into a beautiful, magical setting to celebrate your love.
- Moments: Flowers can provide an incredible shared experience for you and your guests to remember forever.
- Storytelling: Flowers are an artistic medium through which designers like me can tell your love story and celebrate the uniqueness of your wedding day.
- Because They Matter to You: If flowers matter to you, then you should make sure they are a key feature of your wedding experience!
If you'd like to read more about why wedding flowers matter, you can get the full, free PDF that is too big to put here! It includes links to research on the magic that is created when a group of people experience something together--definitely required reading while you are planning your wedding! Just enter your info below, so we know where to send it.
Next week, we will cover the whole wedding flower process that a couple can expect when they are planning a wedding. And if there are other questions you would like to see answered, please leave a comment below! And whenever you are ready to talk about your wedding, you can read about our approach to weddings and book a consultation here!
Wishing you all love and light as we enter this new year and decade! Cheers to 2020!